I'm Mona Leanne
Founder of The Makeup Monster
I know how overwhelming navigating a freelance makeup career can be. More so now than ever in an industry that is constantly changing. I started my journey as a Makeup Artist back in 2012 with almost no formal training...
Since then I have:
- Worked in London, New York, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and Beijing.
- Assisted 36 of the world's top Makeup Artist's.
- Keyed 12 Fashion Week shows as Head Makeup Artist.
- Designed the makeup for hundreds of photoshoots published in over 80 fashion magazines worldwide, including 17 front covers.
- Become a Beauty Editor.
- Signed to a major global agency.
- Worked backstage as an assistant at over 275 Fashion Week shows for 110 of the world's leading fashion designers.
I created The Makeup Monster to share all my industry knowledge and practical makeup skills so others can achieve this too!